For lasting, healthy hair we recommend the following:
• Hair should be shampooed and conditioned no less than every two weeks
• You should get a trim every 6 to eight weeks.
• You should cold wash you hair if your wearing natural hair styles more than you shampoo, to help with moisture in the hair
• Its recommended that you give your hair (edged) a break after you wear a weave or braids or styles that requires tension.
• We also do recommend using sponge rollers, they can cause severe breakage around the edges and nape of hair
• No style at all should last over 2 months. Braids, extensions or weaves should be taking down or out after 8 weeks some earlier depending on client. The hygiene and health of the scalp and hair are at risk.